Friday, May 28, 2004

The cycle continues

So DH got a phone call from osd and her aunt tonight. Seems that the hex has not been heard from by anyone since Monday night. When they called her employer they were told to call the jail in the next county. Seems hex is now sitting in jail with charges that are of things she's been in for before... the same... perscription narcotics, burglary, forgery... oh the predictability....
Mostly I hurt for the kids. DH won't tell them until he's sure what will happen, but they will all react not so wonderfully to the news. DH has called his atty. DH has called the evaluator. I'm trying not to let it rile me up too much. This is his "battle" to deal with and just another turn on the cycle. I wish I hadn't been right on this one. Another bump in the bliss... let's see how deep this one goes....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?